NOWOŚĆ! "Standardy kardiologiczne 2022 okiem echokardiografisty" już w sprzedaży! Zobacz więcej >
Contemporary OB/GYN, Vol. 58, No. 4, April 2013, p. 46. Sexually transmitted infections in adolescents.
1. Eaton DK, Kann L, Kinchen S, et al; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). youth risk behavior surveillance – United States, 2011. MMWR Surveill Summ. 2012;61(4):1-162.
2. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance 2010. Atlanta: US Department of Health and Human Services; 2011.
3. Krashin JW, Koumans EH, Bradshaw-Sydnor AC, et al. Trichomonas vaginalis prevalence, incidence, risk factors and antibiotic-resistance in an adolescent population. Sex Transm Dis. 2010;37(7):440-444.
4. Forhan SE, Gottlieb SL, Sternberg MR, et al. Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections among female adolescents aged 14 to 19 in the United States. Pediatrics. 2009;124(6):1505-1512.
5. Huppert JS, Biro FM. Adolescents and sexually transmitted infections. In: Sanfilipo JS, Lara-Torre E, Edmonds K, Templeman C, eds. Clinical Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. new york: Informa Healthcare; 2009:263-276.
6. Committee opinion no. 460: the initial reproductive health visit. Obstet Gynecol. 2010;116(1):240-243.
7. Workowski KA, Berman S; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Sexually transmitted diseases treatment guidelines, 2010. MMWR Recomm Rep. 2010;59(RR-12):1-110.
8. Cook RL, Hutchison SL, Østergaard L, Braithwaite RS, ness RB. Systematic review: noninvasive testing for Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ann Intern Med. 2005;142(11):914-925.
9. Shrier LA. Sexually transmitted infections: chlamydia, gonorrhea, pelvic inflammatory disease, and syphilis. In: Emans SJ, Laufer MR. Emans, Laufer, Goldstein’s Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. 6th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins; 2012:325-348.
10. ACOG Committee on Practice Bulletins-Gynecology. ACOG practice bulletin: clinical management guidelines for obstetriciangynecologists, number 57, november 2004. Gynecologic herpes simplex virus infections. Obstet Gynecol. 2004;104(5 pt 1):1111-1118.
11. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. ACOG committee opinion no. 463: cervical cancer in adolescents: screening, evaluation, and management. Obstet Gynecol. 2010;116(2 pt 1):469-472.
12. Pattullo L, Griffeth S, Ding L, et al. Stepwise diagnosis of Trichomonas vaginalis infection in adolescent women. J Clin Microbiol. 2009;47(1):59-63.
13. Haggerty CL, Gottlieb SL, Taylor BD, Low n, Xu F, ness RB. Risk of sequelae after Chlamydia trachomatis genital infection in women. J Infect Dis. 2010;201(suppl 2):S134-S155.
14. Anschuetz GL, Asbel L, Spain CV, et al. Association between enhanced screening for Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae and reductions in sequelae among women. J Adolesc Health. 2012;51(1):80-85.
15. HIV prevention through early detection and treatment of other sexually transmitted diseases—United States. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee for HIV and STD prevention. MMWR Recomm Rep. 1998;47(RR-12):1-24.
16. Fleming DT, Wasserheit Jn. From epidemiological synergy to public health policy and practice: the contribution of other sexually transmitted diseases to sexual transmission of HIV infection. Sex Transm Infect. 1999;75(1):3-17.
17. Soper DE. Pelvic inflammatory disease. Obstet Gynecol. 2010;116(2 pt 1):419-428.
18. Straface G, Selmin A, Zanardo V, De Santis M, Ercoli A, Scambia G. Herpes simplex virus infection in pregnancy. Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol. 2012;2012:385697.
19. De Santis M, De Luca C, Mappa I, et al. Syphilis infection during pregnancy: fetal risks and clinical management. Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol. 2012;2012:430585.
20. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Condoms and STDs: Fact Sheet for Public Health Personnel. www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.htm. Updated March 6, 2013. Accessed March 14, 2013.
21. Joffe A. Adolescents and condom use. Am J Dis Child. 1993;147(7):746-754.
22. Kaplan DW, Feinstein RA, Fisher MM,et al; Committee on Adolescence. Condom use by adolescents. Pediatrics. 2001;107(6):1463-1469.
23. Higgins JA, Cooper AD. Dual use of condoms and contraceptives in the USA. Sex Health. 2012;9(1):73-80.
24. Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine. Clinical Care Resources. www.adolescenthealth.org/Clinical_Care_Resources/4032.htm. Accessed March 14, 2013.
25. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A Guide to Taking a Sexual History. www.cdc.gov/std/treatment/SexualHistory.pdf. Accessed March 14, 2013.
26. Committee opinion no. 467: human papillomavirus vaccination. Obstet Gynecol. 2010;116(3):800-803.
27. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). FDA licensure of bivalent human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV2, Cervarix) for use in females and updated HPV vaccination recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010;59(20):626-629. Erratum in: MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010;59(36):1184.
28. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Expedited partner therapy in the management of sexually transmitted diseases. Atlanta, GA: US Department of Health and Human Services; 2006.
29. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Guidance on the use of expedited partner therapy in the treatment of gonorrhea. http://www.cdc.gov/std/ept/GC-Guidance.htm. Updated november 19, 2012. Accessed March 13, 2013.
30. Chacko MR, von Sternberg K, Velasquez MM, Wiemann CM, Smith PB, DiClemente R. young women’s perspective of the pros and cons to seeking screening for chlamydia and gonorrhea: an exploratory study. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2008;21(4):187-193.
31. Ford CA, Millstein SG, Halpern-Felsher BL, Irwin CE Jr. Influence of physician confidentiality assurances on adolescents’ willingness to disclose information and seek future health care. A randomized controlled trial. JAMA. 1997;278(12):1029-1034.
32. Guttmacher Institute. State policies in brief: minors’ access to STI services. http://www.guttmacher.org/statecenter/spibs/spib_MASS.pdf. Published March 1, 2013. Accessed March 14, 2013.