PROMOCJA! Rabaty do -80% na nagrania wykładów Akademii po Dyplomie i Virtual Medical Summit! Zobacz więcej
S. McCann i K. McDowell otrzymują podziękowania od autorów za wsparcie naukowe i pomoc przy przygotowywaniu tabel zamieszczonych w niniejszej pracy. Autorzy otrzymali fundusze na przygotowanie tej pracy z Northern Ireland Research and Development Office Translational Research Group for Critical Care.
1. Hofhuis JG, Spronk PE, van Stel HF, et al. The impact of critical illness on perceived health-related quality of life during ICU treatment, hospital stay, and after hospital discharge: a long-term follow-up study. Chest 2008;133:377-85.
2. Myhren H, Ekeberg O, Tøien K, et al. Post traumatic stress, anxiety and depression symptoms in patients during the first year post intensive care unit discharge. Crit Care 2010;14:R14.
3. Johnson P, Chaboyer W, Foster M, et al. Caregivers of ICU patients discharged home: what burden do they face? Intensive Crit Care Nurs 2001;17:219-27.
4. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Rehabilitation after critical illness. London: NICE, 2009. http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG83
5. Lacasse Y, Goldstein R, Lasserson TJ, et al. Pulmonary rehabilitation for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2006;(4):CD003793.
6. Rees K, Taylor RS, Singh S, et al. Exercise based rehabilitation for heart failure. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2004;(3):CD003331.
7. Fulcher KY, White PD. Randomised controlled trial of graded exercise in patients with the chronic fatigue syndrome. BMJ 1997;314:1647-52.
8. Morris PE. Moving our critically ill patients: mobility barriers and benefits. Crit Care Clin 2007;23:1-20.
9. Skinner EH, Berney S, Warrillow S, et al. Rehabilitation and exercise prescription in Australian intensive care units. Physiotherapy 2008;94:220-9.
10. Bailey P, Thomsen GE, Spuhler VJ, et al. Early activity is feasible and safe in respiratory failure patients. Crit Care Med 2007;35:139-45.
11. Morris PE, Goad A, Thompson C, et al. Early intensive care unit mobility therapy in the treatment of acute respiratory failure. Crit Care Med 2008;36:2238-43.
12. Chiang LL, Wang LY, Wu CP, et al. Effects of physical training on functional status in patients with prolonged mechanical ventilation. Phys Ther 2006;86:1271-81.
13. Jones C,Bäckman C,Capuzzo M, et al. Intensive care diaries reduce new onset posttraumatic stress disorder following critical illness: a randomised, controlled trial. Crit Care 2010;14:R168.
14. Schweickert WD, Pohlman MC, Pohlman AS, et al. Early physical and occupational therapy in mechanically ventilated, critically ill patients: a randomised controlled trial. Lancet 2009;373:1874-82.
15. Griffiths JA, Barber S, Cuthbertson BH, et al. A national survey of intensive care follow-up clinics. Anaesthesia 2006;61:950-5.
16. Cuthbertson BH, Rattray J, Campbell MK, et al. The PRaCTICaL study of nurse led, intensive care follow-up programmes for improving long term outcomes from critical illness: a pragmatic randomised controlled trial. BMJ 2009;339:b3723.
17. Jones C, Skirrow P, Griffiths RD, et al. Rehabilitation after critical illness: a randomized, controlled trial. Crit Care Med 2003;31:2456-61.
18. McWilliams DJ, Atkinson D, Carter A, et al. Feasibility and impact of a structured, exercise-based rehabilitation programme for intensive care survivors. Physiother Theory Pract 2009;25:566-71.
19. Elliot D, McKinley S, Alison JA, et al. Health-related quality of life and physical recovery after a critical illness: a multicentre randomised controlled trial of a home-based physical rehabilitation program. Crit Care 2011;15:R142.
20. Denehy L, Berney S, Skinner E, et al. Evaluation of exercise rehabilitation for survivors of intensive care: protocol for a single blind randomized controlled trial. Open Crit Care Med J 2008;1:39-47.
21. Danjoux G. The effect ofexercise on patient fitness and quality of life after intensive care admission. www.controlled-trials.com/ISRCTN65176374
22. Hart N, Connolly B. Rehabilitation following critical illness. www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00976807
23. Walsh T. The RECOVER study: rehabilitation after intensive care. www.controlled-trials.com/ISRCTNO9412438/stroke
24. O’Neill B. Effectiveness of a progRamme of Exercise on quality of life in surVIVors of critical illnEss following discharge from the intensive care unit (ICU): a randomised controlled trial (REVIVE). www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01463579
25. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Generalised anxiety disorder and panic disorder (with or without agoraphobia) in adults. London: NICE, 2011. http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG113
26. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Depression: the treatment and management of depression in adults (an update). London: NICE, 2009. http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG90
27. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Posttraumatic stress disorder: the management of PTSD in adults and children in primary and secondary care. London: NICE, 2005. http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG26
28. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Delirium: diagnosis, prevention and management. London: NICE, 2010. http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG103.
29. Collen FM, Wade DT, Robb GF, et al. The Rivermead Mobility Index: a further development of the Rivermead Motor Assessment. Int Disabil Stud 1991;13:50-4.
30. Inouye SK, van Dyck CH, Alessi CA, et al. Clarifying confusion: the confusion assessment method. A new method for detection of delirium. Ann Intern Med 1990;113:941-8.
31. Zigmond AS, Snaith RP. The hospital anxiety and depression scale. Acta Psychiatr Scand 1983;67:361-70.
32. Price DD, Bush FM, Long S, et al. A comparison of pain measurement characteristics of mechanical visual analogue and simple numerical rating scales. Pain 1994;56:217-26.
33. Malnutrition Universal Screening Tool (MUST). www.bapen.org.uk/must_tool.html (last accessed April 2011).
34. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Nutrition support in adults. London: NICE, 2006. http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG32
35. Craig P, Dieppe C, Macintyre S, et al. Developing and evaluating complex interventions: the new Medical Research Council guidance. BMJ 2008;337:a1655.